Speedway - Stockcar - Racing Cars - Nascar Racing
Car Spoiler - Car Racing - Racing - Formula
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Make Your Contribution to a Greener Earth - Reduce Your Carbon Footprint Now
Well then here is the answer to all your queries. This book aims to educate readers on the various aspects of Carbon Footprint and help find easy and implementable measures to reduce the impact as far as possible.
- Have you ever wondered how your life has affected the environment that you live in?
- Have you heard the term 'Carbon Footprint' and been unable to understand the concept in its totality?
- Are you conscious of the fact that your lifestyle could have led to the depletion of resources that are vital to life on this planet?
The objective of this book is to help simplify the scientific jargon and make it easy to understand for everyone so that all readers are able to realize and relate to this problem that is staring in the face of mankind.
Here is a preview of what you will learn in the book:
With this book you will be armed to tackle the problem right from your homes and be able to educate your kids to take steps that will their footprints low. The simple yet proven strategies discussed in the book are aimed at creating awareness on the basics of the problem and help you take small incremental steps in the right direction, right now.It is our duty towards our kids to keep the earth green for them as we inherited it. That is why understanding identifying carbon footprint assumes such vital significance in today's world. Unless you can pin point the specific small things in your everyday lives that add up to the footprint you will not be able to reduce it substantially. This is why the book is so handy for the common man who wants to see a better world for the future generations.
- The concept of Carbon Footprint
- Means to measure your carbon footprint
- The significance of Carbon Footprint as an individual as well as a Human being.
- Understanding what the invisible increments to Carbon Footprint are.
- The exact short term measures that you can adopt to reduce the footprint.
- The long term measures that we all must initiate and implement in order to deal with the problem on a global scale.
- The strange yet real facts about Carbon Footprint that you wouldn't have heard before.
Why this book is special
"A lucky strike by a pair of prospectors turns into a nightmare when crooked politicians attempt to steal their claim. Loaded with action and romance, this 1906 bestseller recaptures the excitement of the Gold Rush era, when thousands of prospectors headed to Alaska in hopes of finding riches. Miners, gamblers, and fortune-hunters of every description populate these pages, chasing their dreams among the rowdy camps and boom towns of the frozen north. Author Rex Beach, known as the Victor Hugo of the North, based this novel on a true series of events involving the theft of Yukon gold mines by corrupt politicians. Beach seasoned the dramatic tale with incidents from his own experiences prospecting for gold in Nome at the beginning of the twentieth century. Five different movie versions of The Spoilers include versions with John Wayne and Gary Cooper in the role of the rugged hero."