The Golden Formula of Writing Article Easily
Article marketing is the number one internet marketing tool; it is recognized as the most effective and cheapest way to drive traffic to a website. Articles maximize your website exposure, generate valuable back links for better search engines positioning and result in traffic generation to you website. Many internet marketers grasped the concept of traffic generation with articles but the problem is article writing is not an easy task for many people. Although there are people who are able to complete an article for about 500 words in less then 10 minutes but many need hours to write once. And many find that article writing is so scaring and give up this powerful technique to drive free and targeted traffic to other website. In actual fact, article writing is not that difficult and your can complete an article easily if you know the golden formula of article writing. Below are some guidelines that can help you to generate your article easily:
1. Have knowledge about the topic The first thing you are going to need to write a good article is some knowledge on the topic. Remember you don't have to be an expert on the subject; all you are looking for is enough information so that you can whip up an article on it. You can get more related information on the topic you going to write from any search engines; just type in the keyword of your desired article, open at least 3 sites from the front page that look to be the most informative and read them to get more information for your desire article.
2. Outline The 3-5 Points of The Topic Let say you would like to write an article about fat loss, what you are looking for here is 3-5 points about fat loss, no in depth information, just 3 or 5 points, or aspects of fat loss. For example, you might find something about fat loss program, fat loss with special exercise program or how to control the diet for fat loss & etc, note down these 4 aspects in a text file. From the page that you saw these points, read the relevant information in as much depth as you need so you get some ideas for your content.
3. Give A Good Title For Your Article The title is the headline of your article and as such has the job of piquing your reader's interest and imploring them to want to know more. Hence, don't overlook the powerful of article. Whether your potential readers want to choose your articles other other's articles are depend on your article title; thus your article title should be "eye catching" enough to draw the attention of your potential readers. A great article title should contain phases that draw the interest of your potential readers, such phases include: Words that generate curiosity like "What you need to know", ".secret revealed" Promise a benefit like "how to", "Discover", "Learn to" & etc Pose a question which may include "How can", "What if", "Why does", "When is" & etc.
4. Article Summary/Teaser Copy Most of article directories and websites will display the article summary below the article title. It will act as the door opening key for read to enter into your article. Summary should not be too long, 2-5 sentences based on your key points to lead your readers to read your full article. This summary may include in the end of your article for closing purpose.
5. Article Content Make Easy With The 3-5 Points Noted Down Earlier A 500 words article may contain 3 to 5 paragraphs and if you have 4 points noted down during your information search; then you can divide each point to 1 paragraph. Start the first paragraph with a brief introduction on your topic or information that you are going to delivery to your readers; then, go into detail on each point and limit each point to a paragraph. You will find that with the main points drafted down before start writing your article, you will finish writing the article fast and easy because the perfectly structured nature you will know exactly what you have to write in each sentence of each paragraph from start to finish. In Summary After all, article writing is not that scary. You do not need to be an expert on the subject; all you are looking for is enough information so that you can whip up an article on it. The golden formula of writing is not other than "Know what you want to write", "Get the related information in points form", "Add an introduction", "Connect all these points together" and finally close it with a "Summary". You are done with an article.